53 unit residential strata building with about 5,000 sq.ft. of street level commercial.
This is a complete renovation and re purposing of an existing vacant office building located in the downtown core adjacent to Mountain Equipment Coop and Victoria’s Historic China Town. Built in 1987 for a Federal Govt. tenant of steel and concrete, 4 story’s tall the building found itself vacant and no longer needed. Cielo recognized the opportunity to re purpose the building into downtown residences, re named as 595 Pandora-The Abacus, it is being completely rebuilt to meet all the latest seismic and building codes with completion expected for the beginning of 2017.
595 Pandora will finish off lower Pandora avenue, finalizing it as downtown Victoria’s place to be.
- Mix of one bedroom, one bedroom and dens, two bedrooms, and two bedroom & dens.
- As well as 6 units on the top floor having an upper level.
- 30-35 parking spots.
- gym, and lounge
- 2 elevators.
- 10 foot ceilings
- granite counter-tops
- hardwood floors
- stainless steel appliances
- Top floor homes have Bosch Gas appliances
- Top floor homes have natural gas fireplaces and BBQ outlets
- Top floor homes have engineered hardwood floors